The Business Man The Business Man

This is a good game

It is such a good game that it is even better than a ten that is why I rate it zero good game though

REPLAYING :the game: REPLAYING :the game:

Isn't quite as fun as the first one.

This game had all the cleverness and insight that went into the first, but certain levels, while funny, caused A HUGE AMOUNT OF LAG, in particular, the Ron Paul one. And when I opened it again, all my progress was lost. Overall though, nice job with everything.

Random Skittle Platformer Random Skittle Platformer

Very good...

...but it seems like the whole game is a tutorial. You should make more games, though. That was fun.

It reminded me a little of Kyaztro's platformer where you collect burgers.

Monster Maker Monster Maker

Choose a headddddddaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

GO AGAIN???!!! :)

I love this game.

TheBoogley responds:

GREAT!! the difficulty level seems to upset a lot of people... :3

When Pigs Fly When Pigs Fly

AAAAUUUUGGGGHHHHH

I'd like to say that I enjoyed this game, as it was a cute concept and the graphics were great, but I can't really. I mean, there's pleasantly difficult...and then there's GRUELINGLY IMPOSSIBLE. I think it could have been improved if you could at least walk on the ground. Not to say it was a bad game, but the level of difficulty I think is ridiculous.

OCD+ OCD+

An evil little game

This game had me playing it for a while, but I only had the patience to try "Big O," which had you pressing the red button not once, but 10000 times (I had to press it 11000 because I clicked the button one more time than I was supposed to - that was a dirty trick). When I finished, I was pretty proud of myself. So it had taken me 20 minutes, but I had gotten a medal. Only after that did I realize that I COULD HAVE pressed tab and then enter, which I didn't use to begin with because I thought the author would have predicted people doing that.

That aside, it's still a good game, albeit insanely addicting.

SHIFT 4 SHIFT 4

Medals messed up

I agree with DarkKingBernard. I completed the whole classic mode hard but for some reason, the medals wouldn't unlock. Awesome game anyway, though. And the song at the end is freaking ingenious.